Sunday, October 21, 2007

Attack of the Buffalo


More on the game later -

A couple of Colorado Buffs sites of interest:

(Oh - and we play another team who is decked out in crappy, web-unfriendly colors...great.)

Buffs.tv
Buffbackers
(Note: there is a link to a message board forum at Buffbackers)
Denver Post Sports Page
Rocky Mountain News Sports Page
(Note: There's a big baseball game in Denver just a few hours after the end of the game in Lubbock)

I'm sure most of you are aware that the game will be on ABC at 11:00 CDT. It will be another regional broadcast. West Virginia @ Rutgers is the other same-time matchup - so I expect that the coverage map will be split in a "West of the Mississippi/East of the Mississippi" fashion. Once again - no HD for us. That's okay - after having our best two offensive players get eliminated from Heisman contention - this seems an easier pill to take today.

Sirius will carry the game as well - Tech broadcast on channel 140, Colorado's on channel 143.

I can't find the XM assigned channel yet - they don't seem to be as "on-the-ball" as Sirius.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is cheney from uk. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.EGOGO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is egogotemple@yahoo.com

William Loyd said...


i never believe there will ever be a solution to my relationship problem with my lover. my lover called Michael Moore threw me out of his house and brought in another lady who he now feels the only best for him. until one day i receive a phone call from a friend in the city that my man is going out on a date with another woman in town, i told her i am also surprise too, because since smith Moore has left me he hardly think nor call me. so after some few days my friend called Lucy called me and told me that she has found a man that is very powerful, and he is a great herbalist from Africa, truly we all knows that Africans are blessed with so much herbal voodoo powers which they use to help much people, so he told me that the man name is Great Matatan a powerful spell, that she will forward his email address for me so that i can contact him for help, so truly she sent me Great Matatan email ( matatanspell@yahoo.com . ) address and i contacted him that faithful day. he mailed me after a great while that my man will be back to me if only i believe on his work,so after 2 days i receive a phone call from sam Michael , and he started begging that i should please forgive him against all he had done to me.. he begged me of breaking my heart and letting the other lady a new heart. he promise me never to let go. now i and Smith Moore are now planning to get married as soon as possible. we are brought back with the great powerful love spell and blinded with Great Matatan powerful Spell , we are happy and glad. so i thank you sir for the great help you offer to me, because i think today this might be the only ways and means i can ever thank you of your work.. i am glad. you can contact him for a love spell today at: ( matatanspell@yahoo.com . )