Friday, September 28, 2007

Mike Leach Radio Show - Go Listen

If I would download a movie on iTunes because I wanted to see Natalie Portman's bare ass...don't you think I would download Mike Leach's weekly radio program?

Listen, Coach Leach is a smart guy and always an excellent interview so this is as he says a "no-brainer."

Things I learned this week:

  • Adell Duckett was recruited based on a coffee shop tip.
  • Coach Leach thinks the idea that a top-shelf defense can't co-exist with his top-shelf offense is "not just a little bit stupid - it's a LOT stupid."
  • "It doesn't matter how many toes I have to step on we're gonna tackle on Tuesday's and Wednesdays."
So here's how you too can enjoy the program...

iTunes>Podcasts>(go to search function in upper right) enter "CSTV Texas Tech" >Texas Tech Official Athletics Podcast>Subscribe

Let me do a little education for those iTunes amateurs. You do NOT have to own an iPod to download these podcasts - I know that may sound silly, but you would be surprised how often I hear that. Go to itunes.com or apple.com to get started.

EDIT: I woke up this morning and reviewed this post - and noticed the pic above also has an added bonus...a tramp stamp...an iPod and a tramp stamp and a great ass. Wow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Find! Thanks.