Friday, August 3, 2007

Help a Raider out...

Just found this in my "inbox" - sorry about the delay in posting it...

Hello
I'm a regular reader of your blog, and a Tech student. I was asked if I'd create a podcast at Tech that covered Tech Sports and other sports. I'm looking for another student at Tech with a great knowledge of Tech sports and sports in general to do the podcast with me. If you, or any Tech student you know who is currently in Lubbock is interested in this, email me back. I would like to get it started before fall semester.

Give us a shout if you're game to help him out - e-mail the blog and I'll hook you up.


The e-mail has nothing to do whatsoever with this video...I've had quite a bit of whiskey tonite so you should remember that before you get on my case...

The inaugural ride of the Masked Rider....

3 comments:

Ignatius J. Reilly said...

That's awesome!

Claude Henry Smoot said...

I think I saw Bigfoot in that clip.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the email. I'm still looking for people who are interested in helping out with the show. I want to start it ASAP, but can't do it alone. If anyone is interested, email Techsports1 at gmail.com. The only stipulation is that you have to be a Tech student to be on the Podcast (Mass Comm rules, not mine.)

Thanks.