Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Catching up a (very) little bit w/ Manny Ramirez


From: detroitlions.com

Published today:

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 8
Excited for Exhibition
With the first preseason game a day away, Detroitlions.com asked Lions’ players how they were feeling about getting out on the field to face a true opponent after two weeks of lining up against teammates in practice.

Detroitlions.com also spoke to some of the new faces around Allen Park about preparing for their first NFL game.

G Manny Ramirez: “You know, I’m really excited. We’re going to be getting a lot of reps so they can see what we’re capable of doing. It’s a different kind of situation, so I’m really excited about getting out there and going at it with Cincinnati. I feel prepared; I’ve had the veteran offensive linemen take me underneath their wings. They show me every little mistake that I make; they point it out to me and get on me about it. They just want to make sure that I get it correct, so that when it’s game time there won’t be any worries.”

I'm sure you'll be just fine Manny - hope to see you on the field soon...

No comments: