Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Rivalries will make you stupid in a hurry (ver 1.2)

Once again, the Rivalries material is resounding with our readers PLUS I got a reader to send me a pic that I have been wanting! Christmas has come early for Mr. Bond!

So let's get back to this issue of Photoshopped pictures...can anyone tell me who this guy really is a fan of? Or was he some guy at the Livestock Show? (HT to TVTanLine for this pic)

Here's the pic I wanted along with a martini (although I did NOT get that!), so thank you Scott...

Y'all don't think that's shopped do you? It would break my little heart...

Anyhow, here's my tribute to today's 4th of July holiday...it's gonna be a stretch...

And another pair from Luis - and yes, the second one isn't a picture, it's a flowchart...we accept your Rivalry flowcharts as well...


Please enjoy your 4th of July responsibly, you're no good to us if you can't read our blog, and you can't read our blog from jail or while you're in Hell (although I hear they're working on that as an upgrade). And if you're so lucky as to go to heaven, there's plenty of internet access near Jones Stadium!

Wreck 'em!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The true identity of the fat fan is that of a Sooner. The story behind it is that it was taken a few years back at an Oklahoma/Oklahoma State baseball game at Bricktown, possibly during the Big 12 Tournament. If you check out the trashcan, you'll notice his replica light saber, which the original picture taker described as the guy's "Cowboy Beating Stick." Soon after the picture surfaced, the Sooner farkers turned it into a UT fan.