Friday, June 22, 2007

Kill me now. Or lop off my other ear...either way.




Updated: June 22, 2007

Henry to sign for Barcelona
Associated Press
MADRID, Spain -- Thierry Henry is leaving Arsenal to sign with Barcelona in one of European soccer's major transfers of the offseason.

Barcelona will pay $32 million for the 29-year-old forward, who agreed to a four-year contract, Cadena Ser radio and the newspaper El Pais said Friday. Barcelona planned to announce the signing on Saturday.
Henry has been with Arsenal since 1999, scoring a club-record 226 goals in 364 appearances. He helped the Gunners win two English Premier League titles and four Football Association Cups.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press

So I sure hope Rob van Persie can stay healthy this year - becuase I don't see Gilberto and Adebayor carrying the load...I mean when Henry was out we played better as a unit, but we struggled to score so much...
I sure hope they have big plans for all this money they're about to get...
As always I remain true to my Gunners, and wait for a better day...

1 comment:

Author said...

as long as van Persie stays healthy, they'll be ok. Hope they are able to keep the Beast cause he was on loan from somewhere...Real Madrid maybe?