Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Moving on - it's OU week


1. We lost the game - the Red Raiders of 2007 couldn't score more points than UT.
2. No one on this site is blaming officiating.
3. We do hope that the Big 12 makes an effort to clear up potential conflicts of interest.
4. Coach Leach was fined and "warned."

Thanks for hearing my case as I laid out in the last post - I don't know if it's right or not. We may never know. I hope that this episode - which has already caused more negative image problems for the football program can be put behind us.

Let's talk about the Sooners.

Kickoff looks to be 7:15pm CST. The game will be aired on ABC nationally - and will be in HD - fo sho.

At present OU is favored by 8 to 8.5.


For your reading pleasure:

Land Thieves
Crimson and Cream Machine
Sooner Stats
Sooners Blog
The Sooner Schooner

Message Boards:

Sooner Fans
Sooners Illustrated

OU Athletics Site:

Sooner Sports



Alright?

Question for Sooners - is Sherri Coale getting better looking? The pics of her at the recent press conference make her look about 5 years younger (Sooner Sports link).

And a request - pics of Stacey Dales looking wonderlicious would also be helpful.

I gotta bug out - and may list some stats later - although every time I do we get killed - so I probably won't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the stars are aligned, Bond ... OU cruising (Stoops, the eternal pessimist thinks they are in "great shape"), Tech coming off giving up 59, which means they will play better and more inspired D this week ... okay, that wouldn't take much, but still, and OU can't defend the pass, and ... Tech has nothing to lose ... and, it's at night, in Lubbock.

I would be very afraid if I were the Sooners.

I am a big Tech fan this week. Can we have Austin residents on the officiating crew?

Here you go:

Tech 45, OU 41.

Anonymous said...

That was me, B Orange.

Got my guns up this weekend.

Ignatius J. Reilly said...

I'm with ya BO. Maybe it's the whiskey talkin', but I think we've got a great shot tomorrow. I hope, I hope, I hope...