Thursday, March 13, 2008

Some new sites to link up

Absolutely Obknoxious

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if anyone knows Bill Knox - he's writing a lot about Tech baseball - give him a read...



Saturday Soundoffs

I know absolutely nothing about this site - but they've linked up DT! so I'm returning the favor...



Helmet Head

This guy is amazing - he reconditions game-worn college football helmets and sells them...and he does a great job. I spent some of my Christmas money with this guy - and I was extremely happy with the work. From the main link HERE click NCAA Game-used/Reconditioned in the left-hand column - select the conference you prefer - and then your favorite team...

Also of note, he has NCAA Vintage helmets (there aren't any TTU helmets btw) and some of those are just amazing.

Maybe a game used Houston Gamblers helmet is more your style - check out his USFL helmets - seriously, I could spend more than a few paychecks at this guy's online store...

In case you've been keeping up with Zebbie's run through the Helmet Project posts - you may get the itch to actually own one of those helmets - and you CAN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I checked out the helmet site and found vintage Texas Tech helmets on there.

http://helmethead2.zoovy.com/category/600_ncaa_vintage.swc__defunct_.texas_tech/

Anonymous said...

Awl right. Anything would be better than Ryan Hyatt's pathetic blog.